With our expertise in both contentious and non-contentious construction law, we aid our clients in negotiating contracts, professional appointments, bonds, guarantees, and warranties in order to achieve a simple, clear and realistic allocation of risk at every stage.
Our aim is to look after our client’s best interests whilst making them aware of any potential risks.
We provide advice and assistance in relation to the negotiation and drafting of:
- Consultant’s Appointments
- Bespoke contracts for consultants and contractors
- Third Party Rights
- Amended standard forms of contract including JCT, JCT Minor Works, NEC, RIBA to suit particular projects
- Letters of Intent
- Heads of Terms
- PFI documentation
Examples of experience:
- Acted for a large structural engineering company in relation to supporting documentation required for the submission of international tenders.
- Providing on-going advice during the building stage of a project and assistance in relation to the administration of construction contracts, contractual issues, payment disputes and project documentation.
- Drafting and negotiating bespoke contracts for consultants and contractors, including amended standard forms of contract including JCT, JCT Minor Works, NEC, RIBA to suit particulars projects.